Do you want to know how to get media.net approval in 2021? It’s very easy to get approval from Media.net in 2021. Just follow some of these program policies and get approval on your website within 2 days. Here I will share the Media.net approval process.
I got Media.net approval on my website within 24 hours, Previously I was thinking Perhaps it’s very hard to get approval from Media.net but I got Approval without UK & US traffic. You have to write original and authentic content to increase the chances of getting approval from Media.net
Also Read: How To Get Adsense Approval on Your Website in 2020
Today, In this Article I will Show you, how you can get media.net approval easily. I will share full media.net approval process.
How To Get Media.net Approval
Every advertising networks has their terms & conditions and minimum requirements, you have to fulfil these to get approval from the Network. In order to get approval from media.net, your website needs to meet these following conditions. Below I have shared 10 media.net approval tips, follow these and increase your chance of getting approval from media.net
1. Your website should be in English language only, however you can use other languages whether its required but primary language of your website should be English.
2. Original and authentic content, obviously its also a requirement for Google Adsense. Don’t write copied and plagiarized content on your website.
3. No pornographic, adult or other controversial content.
4. No misleading, Spamming, illegal content
5. Use only Only Top Level Domain (TLD). Media.net will never approve your application if you are using a naked domain.
6. Most of the traffic should be from UK, US, Canada, Australia. Media.net is mostly used in these countries. But in my case, there is no traffic from Uk or US then also they approved my application. I think traffic from these countries is no more important in 2020.
7. Sufficient Article in your site. You should have published sufficient article in your website to get media.net approval.
8. Your Website Should have some organic traffic.
9. Well Arranged menu, User Friendly and Optimized website. Your website pages and menu should be visible to the user.
Did you understand how to get media.net approval easily. If yes then please share this article with others.
Media.net Approval Process
Media.net approval process is very easy, If your website meets those media net requirements then apply here by filling this form. Media net team will reply to you within 24-48 hours. If they approve your request then login to your media.net pub console and create ads, use then on your website and earn money. If they reject your application, don’t worry just improve your blog quality, write some extra post, gain more traffic and apply again.
Media.net Approved My Website within 24 Hour
It’s very good news for me, I got media.net approval within 24 hours without single traffic from UK, US, Canada. Actually, I was not expecting that Media net will approve my website because recently Google Adsense rejected my website. You can see screenshots below, I had applied for media.net on 14th April 2020 and got approval message on 15th April 2020.
Is Media.net Better than Google Adsense?
Media.net is the best alternative of Google Adsense that is powered by Big/Yahoo network. Media.net entered advertising since 2020. Then onwards they are the best competitors to the Google Adsense.
Media.net is a contextual based advertising which means advertised related to your content. If you are having their ads on your web pages about mobile, they will show advertisements related to mobile. These kind of contextual advertisements perform better than direct ads.
Media.net approves every blogger who produce quality content, So your blog size does not matter but your blog content always matters.
Pros and Cons Of Media.net Ads
Every thing has some postive and some negative, Some bloggers dont like media.net ads.
- Publisher Can generate more income
- The shown ads will be related to your content, it increases the chance of getting click
- Media.net works on contextual ads, these kinds of advertisements perform better than direct ads.
- Getting approval is very hard
- Auto-ads is not available, have to place ad codes manually.
- Limited To English language only
- Reporting is delay
Frequently Asked Question about Media.net
I will get Media.net approval on Blogger or WordPress?
Well, its not a requirement for media.net approval, You will get media.net approval on Both the platform Blogger and WordPress if you follow their other requirements.
Can I get media.net Approval on any Domain?
No, you will get approval only on Top Level Domain, even they don’t approve .XYZ domain.
Can I get media.net approval if my Website is in Hindi Language?
No, never Media net supports only the English language. If your website is any other language then, there is no chance to show media.net ads on your website.
Can I use Media Net with Adsense?
Yes, you can use media net ads with Google Adsense. But while using Adsense auto ads please remember to check if the ads are not overlapping each other.